Summer Camps in the Green Mountains
- Mountain Kids Camp - A little bit of everything! Swimming, hiking, nature walks, soccer, volleyball, disc golf, and citizen science projects. Every week has a new fun theme and an ice cream party on Friday!
- Action Sports Camp - Skateboarding, scootering, and mountain biking lead by experienced coaches who can't wait to spread the STOKE! Good for kids of all experience levels.
- Tennis & Sports Camp - Perfect for junior tennis players and athletes of all experience levels. Games, competitive drills, and activities to help progress players while maintaining fun.
- BV Campouts - Hiking and overnight camping in Bolton Valley's beautiful wilderness. Learn about building shelters, environmental stewardship, wildlife, and much more. Ages 7-14.
Visit BoltonValley.com for details, rates and registration.
- No summer camps, but mountain adventure park is open
Visit Bromley.com for all summer activities.
- Mountain Bike Adventure Camp - For kids who love to travel on two wheels!
- Outdoor Adventure Camps - This camp has it all! NorthWoods and Burke Mountain team up again to offer a camp experience that samples the best of the Northeast Kingdom’s outdoor adventures. Campers will enjoy swimming, mountain biking, hiking, fishing, canoeing, nature exploration, and outdoor skills like camp cooking and shelter building. Home Base is Burke Mountain
- Junior Counselor Training Mountain Bike Adventure Camp - This training session is geared toward preparing young adults to hone and share their skills on a bicycle and as a group leader.
- Intro to Mountain Bike Adventure Camp - This camp is geared for those who are new to the wild and wonderful world of adventure by mountain bike.
Visit SkiBurke.com for details, rates and registration.
- Raised Jay Summer Camps - For kids, a summer week can last so much longer than the days it encompasses. Every moment of a Raised Jay camp will stay with your son or daughter forever. Your Raised “Jayer” will experience things like hiking, surfing, golf, tie-dye, outdoor survival skills, rappelling, and, most importantly, the simple, free feeling of being a careless kid in the summer. These camps might last from Monday to Friday, but the moments only grow larger every day thereafter.
- In order to be eligible to be Raised Jay, children must be between the ages of 5 and 13.
- Each session is five days long (Monday to Friday) from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- 2019 DAY CAMP DATES:
- July 15 - July 19
- July 22 - July 26
- July 29 - August 2
- August 5 - August 9
- August 12 - August 16
Visit JayPeakResort.com for details, rates and registration.
- Downhill Mountain Bike Camps - Nothing says summer quite like a sleepaway camp. New at Killington, we are offering day and overnight downhill mountain bike camps especially for kids and adults that will progress mountain bike skill development while giving them a summer experience they won’t soon forget. Campers will make lasting connections with other mountain bike lovers all while enjoying all the Green Mountains have to offer.
- Youth Bike Park Camps - Our downhill mountain bike camps are available as a three or five-day camp and overnight accommodations are available. Camps are open to youth ages 7-17 years old.
- Camps are based out of Snowshed lodge and run from 9:00 a.m. - 3:45 p.m. daily with lunch included. Campers staying overnight will stay at the Killington Mountain School facility, located just a few miles from the resort with transportation, breakfast and dinner included.
- In addition to mountain bike related activities, camps also feature time at our Adventure Center including the Woodward Wrecktangle, ropes course and more. As much as these camps are about leveling up your child’s skills on the trail, it is so much more than that. Campers build confidence in themselves, learn life skills and grow as an individual all while having the time of their lives.
- Adult Downhill Mountain Bike Camp
- Our adult downhill mountain bike camp for ages 18+ takes place Friday-Sunday, August 9-11, 2019. The weekend camp is open to riders of all ability levels, including first time downhill riders, and will be based out of Snowshed lodge running from 9:00 a.m. - 3:45 p.m. daily with lunch included. Participants will have the opportunity to develop new skills and friendships in a fun and welcoming atmosphere crafted by our professional coaches.
- Divas of Dirt Gravity Bike Camp
- Building on the popular Divas of Dirt Friday rides, we're excited to offer a Divas of Dirt Gravity Bike Camp that includes coaching from professional female mountain bikers, lift passes, discount lodging and rentals for the entire weekend.
- Led by an amazing crew of professional female mountain bikers with a flair for fierce and fun inspiration, this camp will focus on strengthening fundamentals, improving skills, boosting confidence, and having fun. This camp is an opportunity for riders to hone technical skills in a welcoming and supportive group atmosphere. A mix of technical instruction (skills drills) and sessioning will be offered on the progressive terrain at Killington Bike Park!
Visit Killington.com for details, rates, and registration
- Vermont Summer Exploration Camp - Our Vermont Exploration Summer Camp will provide children with an amazing summer experience! We offer two age groups: 6 – 9 and 10 -13 years of age, with specific activities available based on ages. Reservations are required at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Learn New Activities: They’ll participate in a variety of activities including horseback riding/pony rides, swimming, tennis, boating, horse care, nature walks, yoga and so much more. Your child will try new activities that he or she may never have had a chance to do before.
- Gain Life Skills: It’s never too early to encourage our children to learn skills in communication, creativity, leadership, responsibility and team work. At camp, children develop these skills to help them with the trials and challenges of daily life.
- Build Self-Confidence: Children acquire new skills at camp, and they watch themselves improve each day. Our camp staff is supportive and encouraging.
- Unplug: Camp focuses on participation and relationships, rather than solitary entertainment. We encourage our campers to be active and to take a much-needed break from media by participating in fun activities.
- Have Fun: Most important of all, Exploration Summer Camp provides a safe environment for kids to play and to just be kids.
- Exploration Summer Camp activities include (depending on the age group):
- Beach activities include Kayaking & Canoeing, Cooking classes, Yoga, Hiking – Nature Trails, Fishing, Arts & Crafts, Paddle boards, Horse care, Trail Rides, Pony Rides, Lawn games, Water sports/Aquatics and Day trips.
Visit MountainTopInn.com for details, rates, and registration.
- Camp GOkemo - Whether your family is here for the week or just a weekend, the kids will definitely want to check out Camp Gokemo. Operating six days a week (closed Sundays), campers ages 4-13 years will enjoy Vermont summertime fun with daily indoor and outdoor activities, arts and crafts, and a different theme each week , taking advantage of all the beauty and adventure that Vermont mountain countryside can deliver. Days are filled with themed activities , organized games and sports, swimming and crafts.
Visit Okemo.com for details, rates and registration.
- Teen Adventure Camps - You Bring ‘Em, We’ll Deliver ‘Em. You got that right! All Mom and Dad have to do is drop their teenager off, fill out the appropriate registration forms, and head home. At the conclusion of the day, we will be more than happy to deliver your teenager back home to you. There is no extra charge for this convenient service. Quechee residents only!
- Mini Crew - Start out your little one’s morning with arts & crafts, Mini-Science experiments, swimming lessons, outdoor games and some plain old fun! We ask that your Mini-Crew camper please come prepared with a water bottle, bathing suit and towel, a snack and sunscreen daily.
- Q Crew
- Venture Crew
- Sports Camp
- Kid’s Night Out
Visit QuecheeClub.com for details, rates, and registration.
- Smugglers' Award-Winning Children's Programs & Special Interest Camps
- Treasures – Over the years, Smugglers' has been single-minded in its approach to providing exceptional family vacations. That's why we built our state-of-the-art child care center - TREASURES. We have created a wonderland for infants and toddlers that is more accessible and more convenient for parents. Most importantly, while your children frolic in this fully state licensed center, you can rest assured that we continue to care for them with the same dedication and professional staff that has always been here for your family.
- Discovery Dynamos – Dynamos explore a unique theme each day with fresh activities to give children a chance to discover new facets of themselves and the world around them. In our experience, offering 3 & 4 year olds a special focus each day helps them succeed and enjoy their day away from mom and dad
- Trail Blazers – Young campers will explore the world of Smugglers' Notch in our Trail Blazers program. This all-day program combines active, challenging, fun physical activities. The campers will get to play many games, create arts & crafts projects, learn about nature, and more!
- Adventure Rangers – This energetic age group is broken down into groups of 7 & 8 year-olds and 9 & 10 year-olds who enjoy a full slate of adventure activities daily! At Smuggs we give 7-10 year-olds freedom to choose the activities they like - every day! Campers select a main focus each day, plus everyday includes swimming, team building and other activities.
- Notch Squad – Choose your own day with something for everyone! Notch Squad groups will stay together throughout the day, but still have the flexibility to choose what they want to do! Campers will get the chance to pick the counselor and itinerary that most appeals to them and go from there. If the group decides to switch it up mid-day, the group will have the power to make it happen! Every day will include swimming and games.
- Mountain Explorers – fun activities for teens!
- Special interest Camps - 7-17 yrs
Visit Smuggs.com for details, rates and registration.
- Summer Adventure Camps
- Cubs Adventure Camp – 3-4 yrs
- Trailblazers – 5-7 yrs
- Mountaineers – 8-14 yrs
Visit Stowe.com for details, rates and registration.
- Kids Adventure Camp - Adventure Camp is the perfect summer spot for your child to grow, learn, develop and most importantly enjoy summer in the cool Green Mountains of Vermont. Our trained staff provides a safe, educational and fun environment for your children to enjoy all the great activities that Stratton Mountain Resort has to offer in the summer.
- Junior Tennis Camp - Kids stay active and engaged at camp, where each day includes tennis, swimming, outdoor activities and games. Our proven formula of instruction, practice and competitive match play keeps the campers motivated, enthusiastic and learning all day.
- Golf Camp - There are different levels of Golf Camp from beginner to expert. Information can be found at Stratton.com.
- Combination Camps
Visit Stratton.com for details, rates and registration.
- Adventure Camp - Hiking, biking, ziplining, rock climbing, creek cruising, nature exploration, Euro Bungee- trampoline access, golf and more!
- Mini Campers - Activities include lift rides, hiking, swimming, rock climbing, art, nature crafts and more.
- Mountain Bike Adventure Camp - Includes downhill and free-ride instruction
- Junior Golf Camp - Juniors interact with other kids while learning about the game of golf and having fun at the same time.
- Junior Golf Clinic - This weekly clinic introduces junior players to the fun game of golf, offering instruction, course knowledge, rules, games and more.
Visit Sugarbush.com for details, rates and registration.
- Kids’ Summer Camps - he Woodstock Athletic Club Kid’s Camp is changing location, and expanding its schedule to provide even more summertime fun! We welcome participants ages 5 - 12 to join us for fun-filled, full and half-day camps during June, July and August. Activities include tennis and swimming at the Woodstock Athletic Club, golfing at the Woodstock Inn & Resort Country Club, gardening at Kelly Way Gardens, outdoor history exploration at Billings Farm & Museum, and mountain biking, hiking, outdoor games and creative play at Suicide Six.
- Gravity Camp Weekends - Here at the Suicide 6 Bike Park we cater to our younger riders, and we are proud to grow the next generation of MTB greats! Kids will enjoy a full day of mountain bike focused fun with a combination of confidence building, skill-based instruction in our skills area and on lift-serviced trails, along with exciting sessions on bicycle maintenance and trail building! Certified coaches help participants develop braking, cornering, balancing, descending and lifting techniques so they can fully enjoy all that Suicide Six Bike Park has to offer! After completing a Gravity Camp Weekend, all participants will receive a 2019 Bike Park Pass so they can continue to shred with us ($149 value)!
- Fundamental Sessions - Are you new to downhill mountain biking? Don’t be intimidated! In our Fundamentals Sessions we will introduce you to all the essential skills you will need, at the pace that is best for you. From loading your bike on the lift to basic bike handling and mechanics, this is your crash course on all that is mountain biking. Join us for a session with one of our awesome coaches.
- She Shreds - Women's clinics are offered throughout the season, and weekly DH rides for our ladies of all ability levels. Shred with our coaches and socialize with the girls the Suicide Six way. No frilly wine & cheese, just awesome ladies having fun & riding together. Bike rentals available.
Visit Suicide6.com for details, rates and registration.
- Mountain Kids Club - Mountain Kids Club is designed to offer kids from ages 3 to 12 years old, an opportunity for fun and adventure in Vermont! In this exciting program, kids will enjoy swimming, rock climbing, crafts, games, education, snow fort building, science experiments, fine art and so much more! Space is limited. To participate and ensure a spot campers MUST be signed up by 8:00 PM the night Before. Please refer to the checklist below for necessary items needed by children in the kids club.
Visit TrappFamily.com for details, rates and registration.
More summer activities and camps will begin to open at other member areas. Check back here for updates.