0 / 3 Lifts
0 / 12 Trails
°F / °F Today's Low/High

Northeast Slopes

Northeast Slopes has been getting skiers on snow in Bradford since 1936, when the Bradford Winter Sports Club installed a rope tow on Mt. Tug. After a snowless first season, operations moved to Eugene Eastman's farm in East Corinth, where the north-facing terrain and reliable snowfall drew skiers from across New England. The area was officially renamed Northeast Slopes in 1946.

The mountain has been community-run almost from the start. When the ski area needed saving in 1962, local skiers formed a nonprofit and took over operations. Volunteers handled grooming, expanded the terrain, and kept lift tickets affordable for families. That same spirit carried through a second nonprofit purchase in 1986, and again in 2009 when volunteers installed a T-Bar lift, now named the John A. Pierson Jr. T-Bar, that expanded access across the mountain.

Today, Northeast Slopes is one of the oldest continuously operating rope tow ski areas in the country. It runs on volunteer labor, community support, and the straightforward idea that affordable, family-friendly skiing is worth preserving.

Resort Amenities

  • Lessons
  • Terrain Park

Lodging Near Northeast Slopes

Dining Near Northeast Slopes