Summer Operations Are Open at Vermont Ski Areas
Restrictions have been eased with summer operations underway at most Vermont ski areas, with travel to and from Vermont permitted without quarantine restrictions from numerous areas.
- Now serving "Apres Summer" on the tavern deck and lawn (dine in or take out) starting at 5 p.m. Thurs - Sat nights.
- Hiking and Trail Running Map https://www.boltonvalley.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Hiking-Map-2020-final.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0gu1om1lVdKqs2FDzROf4yMMbqgpOhJB2-1A-PlMMy4dWX7jAFflJZJ0w
- Three great camps (Mountain Kids, Mountain Bike, and Skate Camp) from June 22 to August 21. More info and registration at: https://www.boltonvalley.com/summer/summer-camps/
Bromley Mountain Resort
It's official, Bromley, Vermont's Summer Adventure is now open seven days a week. For summer 2020, masks are required for entrance into the park, and additional requirements are in place for guests. Please review health and safety protocols and procedures here. Operations may look a little different this year, but don't worry, there's still a ton of fun waiting for you! The following rides and attractions are open for your enjoyment:
- In the Mountain Adventure Park rides and attractions include: Alpine Slide, 18-hole Mini Golf Course, The Giant Swing, The Big Splash Waterslide, Trampoline Things, the Climbing Wall and The Space Bikes.
- 18-hole, lift served Woods & Meadows Disc Golf Course
- Aerial Adventure Park
Bromley's team is closely monitoring the situation with COVID-19 and will continue to follow the guidance of public health officials and make modifications to its operating plan as needed.
Operating Dates & Hours
- Daily: June 27th – September 7th
- Weekends: September 12th thru October 12th
- Hours: Daily 10:30am-5:00pm; Saturdays July 4th - September 5th 10:30am - 5:30pm
Weather and/or maintenance may affect ride openings or closings. Early and late season rides may be limited. Schedule & rates subject to change.
What if it rains? Please review Bromley's Summer Operations Rain Policy.
- Burke is open! The The View Pub is serving lunch and dinner Friday through Sunday from 12 P.M.-8 P.M. Advanced reservations for indoor dining can be made by calling (802) 626-7460; grab n' go is available for outdoor seating on Burke's beautiful day lodge deck overlooking the Willoughby Gap. Check out the new summer menu below or at skiburke.com/dining.
Jay Peak Resort
- The Return is a multi-season and multi-staged homecoming to a spot best described as singular. There’s never been an event like this. From golf, lodging, dining and the Flowrider surf wave this Summer, adding more lodging and dining, foliage Tram rides and the Pump House Indoor Waterpark this Fall, to skiing, riding and carrying-on this Winter, The Return will be equal parts it’s-time-to-get-out and Welcome Home. For all information on The Return, visit JayPeakResort.com.
- Visiting soon? Check out Killington's COVID-19 response plan which has required the resort to modify its operations to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Follow the link to read about activity-specific modifications to operations as well as resort-wide policies. This page is updated regularly as Killington adjust its operations, so check back often. https://bit.ly/2xtCB4n
- Attention Bike Park enthusiasts! Good news: Killington is operating its Bike Park seven days a week, from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. with both the Ramshead Express and Snowshed Express Quads. The K-1 Expresss Gondola also runs Fridays-Sundays from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. https://bit.ly/3ewYArh
- Need a lesson? Killington's Learn to Mountain Bike package and private lessons are available. Whether you're taking your first-ever downhill turns or ready to move beyond the basics, the resort's talented Bike Park instructors will help you get to that next level. https://bit.ly/2YlbX8W
- Youth Bike Park Day Camps are available this summer at The Beast! Led by professional coaches, these camps will boost your child’s skills, build confidence, and create lifelong memories. Camp is for youth ages 7-17 and available in three or five-day sessions from July 6-August 14. https://bit.ly/2UT4yvm
Mount Snow Resort
- For 2020 summer operations, Mount Snow will begin with limited offerings and activities, focusing first and foremost on employee and guest safety.
- The Mount Snow Golf Club is now open for the season. Scenic lift rides on the Bluebird Express will be available Fri-Sun starting June 26, 2020, with The Bullwheel restaurant welcoming guests at the summit with a limited grab & go menu only. For more information about operations and the safety measures being instituted this summer, please visit mountsnow.com
Okemo Mountain Resort
- Summer at Okemo begins this weekend! Okemo will welcome you back to the mountain from 10 a.m.- 4 p.m. Friday through Monday for scenic chairlift rides; hiking; mountain coaster; golf and disc golf. The resort has implemented safety protocols to allow for a safe and enjoyable experience. Please bring your face covering and read more about Okemo's commitment to safety, activity details, and how you can prepare here: https://bit.ly/2VoSuCg
Smugglers' Notch Resort
Smugglers' is thrilled to be open and get back in the swing of things! Here are some updates regarding current facilities, activities, and operations as of 6/26/2020:
- Daycation tickets available for purchase: bit.ly/DaycationPass
- 3 Mountain Outfitters Sports Shop: Open daily, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Country Store: Open daily, 7:30 am - 8:00 pm
- The Perk: Open daily, 7:30 am - 3:00 pm
- Courtside Pool: Open daily, 10:00 am - 9:00 pm — *advance reservations required*
- Disc Golf: Open Monday - Friday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm, Saturday - Sunday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm — Please call (802) 644-2477 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a tee time prior to your visit.
- FunZone 2.0: Open daily, 10:00 am - 8:00 pm bit.ly/FZsummer
- Mountain Bike (MTB) Center & Bike Shop: Open daily, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm ???? bit.ly/smuggsmtb
- Mountain Grille take out & inside/outside dining: Open daily, Breakfast, 8:30 am - 10:30 am, Lunch, 11:00 am - 4:30 pm, and Dinner, Sunday - Wednesday 4:30 pm - 8:30 pm — Please call (802) 644-1247 for reservations
- Mountainside Cabana: Open daily, 11:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Mountainside Pool: Open daily, 10:00 am - 8:00 pm — *advance reservations required*
- Village Pizzeria and Ben & Jerry’s Scoop Shop: Open Thursday - Sunday 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Current travel restrictions and resort health guidelines: bit.ly/SmuggsSummer
Stratton Mountain Resort
The Stratton Bike Park is open! Please take the time to read through bit.ly/StrattonMTB as operations have changed. Stratton's Scenic Gondola rides are also open, under the same guidelines below:
- Tickets must be purchased in advance online and will be picked up at the Gondola booth upon arrival.
- Bike Rentals are available for Full Day only. Rentals must be done in advance online, and are on a first-come first-served basis.
- Lift capacity on American Express and the Gondola will be reduced
- Travel restrictions are still in effect for some surrounding counties outside of Vermont. Use the link in the resort's bio to visit the state's website for these restrictions
Stowe Mountain Resort
- The Auto Toll Road is open. Zig and zag your way to the summit ridge of Mt. Mansfield along the historic Toll Road, where stunning views of Lake Champlain and the Adirondack Mountains await you.Stowe Mountain Resort has implemented safety protocols to allow for a safe and enjoyable experience. Please bring your face covering and read more about the resort's commitment to safety, activity details, and how you can prepare here: bit.ly/StoweCommitmentToSafety