Summer Events at Vermont Ski Areas
In addition to all the great summer offerings at Vermont’s ski areas like mountain biking, ziplines, disc golf, mountain coasters and adventure parks, summer events are back too! Below is a list of some of the events scheduled with more to come as the summer goes on.
- Live Music on the Lawn most Thursdays. Visit BoltonValley.com for details.
- For more events visit BoltonValley.com.
- September 4: Live music with Jack Waldheim on the Sun Deck from 1 P.M. - 4 P.M.
- October 9: Live music with Jack Waldheim on the Sun Deck from 1 P.M. - 4 P.M. Visit Bromley.com for tickets and details.
- For more events visit Bromley.com.
- Ladies All-Ride Downhill Mountain Bike Camp: Designed for all level of abilities, campers will work on perfecting skills using large open areas, mountain bike specific skills zones, and lift-accessed trails in the Burke Bike Park. Visit SkiBurke.com for details.
- For more events visit SkiBurke.com.
- Live Music is back at Jay Peak on August 14. Visit JayPeakResort.com for a list of acts, times and ticketing info.
- For more events visit JayPeakResort.com.
- Cooler in the Mountains Concert Series. Every Saturday from July 17 through September 4, Killington will host a free outdoor concert series. Visit Killington.com for details.
- For more events visit Killington.com.
- Dead of Summer Musical Festival on July 10. Four bands playing their take on the Grateful Dead with food, brews and mountain views. Visit MagicMtn.com for tickets and details.
- For more events visit MagicMtn.com.
- Mount Snow's 26th Annual Brewers Festival is back on September 4. Visit MountSnow.com for details.
- For more events visit MountSnow.com.
- The Jackson Gore Summer Music Series showcases live music at Okemo Mountain every Friday night in August. Visit Okemo.com for details.
- For more events visit Okemo.com.
- Spruce Peak Farm Table Dinner Series: Enjoy a culinary feast under the stars in the picturesque mountain setting of the Spruce Peak Village Green. Visit Stowe.com for details.
- For more events visit Stowe.com.
- Labor Day Weekend (September 2 to 6) Escape to the mountains and celebrate the long weekend and summer finale at Stratton. With festivities throughout the entire weekend, the whole family will enjoy the live music of Blues, Brews and BBQ, shopping at the Annual Tent Sale to get ready for winter, the Stratton Bike Park, Scenic Lift Rides, the Stratton Golf club, hiking and more.
- Harvest Fest Weekend (October 9 to 11) When Vermont's leaves burst into vibrant color, Stratton’s Harvest Fest brings flannels and Fall cheer to the Village with endless family fun. Enjoy live music, scenic lift rides, peak fall foliage, and delicious food options along with the season finale of mountain biking, scenic lift rides and golf.
- For more events visit Stratton.com.
- $35 Thursdays at Sugarbush Golf Club are back. Visit Sugarbush.com for details, tee times, and more.
- For more events visit Sugarbush.com.
- Red Barn Dinner Series: The Red Barn Dinner Series is a fantastic collaboration between Woodstock's gardeners and chefs. Utilizing the fresh produce from Kelly Way Gardens and other farms in the Woodstock community, our chefs craft unique menus for each seating with wine pairings chosen by our experts. Visit WoodstockInn.com for reservations and details.
- For more events visit WoodstockInn.com.
Stay in the Snow!
Sign up to receive Ski Vermont emails and powder alerts.Sign Up
Let us help you get here with driving, flying and train travel tips.Learn More