Summertime in the Green Mountains is endless fun for everyone. Here are just some of the activities, events, and camps available this summer.
- Thursday Night Disc Golf League - Bolton's 18 Hole Vista Disc Golf course is open and Thursday, June 6 will kick off weekly nighttime disc golf. Find all details at BoltonValley.com.
- Leisure Lawn Games Tournament at the James Moore Tavern - Every other Friday starting June 7, Bolton will host lawn games like corn hole, ladder ball, horse shoes, darts/pool (on rain dates), spike ball, bocce, maybe croquet and/or a disc golf putting contest, perhaps more! Visit BoltonValley.com for more information.
- Bolton Valley Sports Center Grand Opening - June 8 marks the grand opening of the Bolton Valley Sports Center. Visit BoltonValley.com for all details.
- Bolton Valley Kids Camps - visit SkiVermont.com/summer-camps for details.
- Summer Adventure Park Opens Memorial Day Weekend - On May 25 Bromley's Mountain Adventure Park will open for the holiday weekend and be open weekends until June 9. Visit Bromley.com for hours of operation.
- Two for One Mountain Adventure Passes - On June 14 get two Mountain Adventure Passes for the price of one. Visit Bromley.com for details.
- Mountain Bike Adventure Camp - For kids who love to travel on two wheels!
- Outdoor Adventure Camps - This camp has it all! NorthWoods and Burke Mountain team up again to offer a camp experience that samples the best of the Northeast Kingdom’s outdoor adventures. Campers will enjoy swimming, mountain biking, hiking, fishing, canoeing, nature exploration, and outdoor skills like camp cooking and shelter building. Home Base is Burke Mountain
- Junior Counselor Training Mountain Bike Adventure Camp - This training session is geared toward preparing young adults to hone and share their skills on a bicycle and as a group leader.
- Intro to Mountain Bike Adventure Camp - This camp is geared for those who are new to the wild and wonderful world of adventure by mountain bike. Visit SkiBurke.com for all summer camp information.
- Richmond Bike Trails are now open. Visit CochranSkiArea.com for trail conditions.
- Golf is a Go - Jay Peak's 18 hole golf course is open for the season. Book tee times at JayPeakResort.com.
- Gov't Mule kicks off Summer Concert Series - On June 12, Gov't Mule will start Jay Peak's summer concert series. Tickets and info can be found at JayPeakResort.com.
- Raised Jay Summer Camps - visit SkiVermont.com/summer-camps for details.
- Closing Day at Killington - The lifts will stop spinning skiers and riders up Killington's Superstar Glacier on June 2. Head to Killington for a ripping fun weekend of skiing, biking, and golf! If you get up early, you could do all three in one day! Visit Killington.com for details.
- Killington IDF Skate & Ice Luge World Cup - Returning to Killington on June 14-16, watch as competitors race down a thrilling and renowned track. Details available at Killington.com.
- Vermont Bike & Brew - On June 21-23 celebrate the beginning of mountain bike season in the largest bike park in the East! Visit Killington.com for all event happenings and registration info.
- Killington Summer Camps - visit SkiVermont.com/summer-camps for details.
- General Stark's Pub will Re-open - The Pub will be open Thursday - Sunday through the fall. Visit MadRiverGlen.com for details.
- Magic Mountain's Disc Golf Course - Opens June 1. Visit MagicMtn.com for details.
- Black Line Tavern - Re-opening June 3. Visit MagicMtn.com for details.
- Mount Snow Bike Park Is Open - The Mount Snow Bike Park is open for the 2019 season. Find trail conditions, lift status, and ticket info at MountSnow.com.
- The Mount Snow Golf Course is Open - Visit MountSnow.com for tee times and rates, course info, and memberships.
- Wimington Antique and Flea Market - Open mid May through mid October. Visit MountSnow.com for details.
- Outdoor Exploration Camp - visit SkiVermont.com/summer-camps for details.
- Summer Activities - With 700 private acres to play on, there are endless activities at the Mountain Top Inn & Resort. Visit MountainTopInn.com for information on all activities.
- Vermont Summer Exploration Camp - visit SkiVermont.com/summer-camps for details.
- Adventure Park Open - The Okemo Adventure park is now open on weekends only until June 24 (weather permitting).
- Evolution Bike Park at Okemo - The Bike Park will open on June 29.
- Okemo Valley Golf Course and Tater Hill Golf Course are Open - Visit Okemo.com for tee times and rates.
- Camp GOkemo - visit SkiVermont.com/summer-camps for details.
- Both Highalnd and Lakeland Courses are Open - Visit QuecheeClub.com for all golf information.
- Kids Adventure Camps - visit SkiVermont.com/summer-camps for details.
- Mountain Bike Center Open - Smugglers' Notch MTB Center is open Friday through Sunday (weather dependent). There are tons of clinics, camps, and tours that take you through the breathtaking Smugglers' Notch. Visit Smuggs.com for trail conditions and hours.
- Hops & Pops - Father's Day Celebration at Smugglers' Notch complete with Food Trucks, Live Music, Carnival, Beer and more. Visit Smuggs.com for all details.
- Smugglers' Award-Winning Children's Programs & Special Interest Camps - visit SkiVermont.com/summer-camps for details.
- Summer Adventure Camps - visit SkiVermont.com/summer-camps for details.
- Summer Activities - From Ziplining to Rock Climbing, Stowe has it all. Visit Stowe.com for all summer activities.
- Women's Golf Day - Celebrate Women's Golf Day and enjoy 18 holes of golf and lunch at Stratton's golf course, known for hosting LPGA tournaments. Participants receive 20% off women's apparel in Pro Shop that day.
- Wanderlust - June 20-23, 2019. Wanderlust is a one-of-a-kind festival bringing together the world's leading yoga teachers, top musical acts and DJs, renowned speakers, top chefs and winemakers, and much, much more - all in a setting of breathtaking natural beauty. We're talking about fun in the sun and dancing under the stars. Hiking on peaceful trails and getting your down dog on at the top of the mountain. Sipping cocktails poolside with your friends and then enjoying a tasty farm-to-table dinner with views of the surrounding mountain peaks. Visit Stratton.com for more information.
- Stratton 4th of July Celebration & Fireworks - Celebrate summer and Independence Day at Stratton Mountain’s Annual Mountain Friends and Freedom Festival. The whole family can enjoy fireworks, gondola rides, live music, barbecues, face painting and more at the party of the summer. Visit Stratton.com for all details and events.
- Kids Adventure Camps - visit SkiVermont.com/summer-camps for details.
- Brew Grass Festival - On June 8, kick off the summer with Sugarbush's 9 thannual brewfest, featuring craft beers from more than twenty Vermont breweries, tasty local eats and jammin' bluegrass bands. Visit Sugarbush.com for details.
- Post Brew-Grass 9 Hole Golf Scramble - On June 9, Follow up a day at Brew-Grass Festival with a 9-hole tournament at Sugarbush Golf Club. All participants will receive their choice of two 16 oz Vermont Craft Beers from Hogan’s Pub to take on the course. Participants compete to win prizes from Vermont breweries for top teams, closest to the pin, and longest drive. Awards ceremony following at Hogan's Pub, with free appetizers and giveaways. Participants can sign up as a team or individually.
- Warren 4th of July Parade and Festivities - The annual Warren 4th of July Parade and Festivities, RAIN OR SHINE! The parade will take place on Warren Village Main Street & Brook Road. Your $1 donation gives you a numbered "Buddy Badge". Find your matching number in the crowd and win a pair of matching prizes (while they last!). All proceeds go to offset event expenses. Visit Sugarbush.com for details.
- Sugarbush Adventure Camps - visit SkiVermont.com/summer-camps for details.
- Bike Park Opening - Suicide Six's bike park will open June 7. Visit Suicide6.com for information on mountain bike camps and trail conditions.
- Kids' Summer Camps - visit SkiVermont.com/summer-camps for details.
- Single Track Mountain Bike Trails are Open - Stop by the von Trapp Bier Hall after a day of riding for a post ride Brat and Brew. Visit TrappFamily.com for trail conditions, bier hall menu, and more.
- Mountain Kids Club - visit SkiVermont.com/summer-camps for details.
Stay in the Snow!
Sign up to receive Ski Vermont emails and powder alerts.Sign Up
Let us help you get here with driving, flying and train travel tips.Learn More