MLK Weekend Events
Martin Luther King Weekend is fast approaching. We hope you'll be joining us up in the Green Mountains this year. Check out these great family friendly events at our Vermont ski areas.
Bromley Mountain Resort
- Jan 18 - Live music with Muddy Hollow: Muddy Hollow is a trio of musicians playing a variety of classic rock, blues, jam and countryfried rock 'n roll based in Southern Vermont. Join us for live music in the Wild Boar Tavern from 3:30 to 6:30 P.M.
- Jan 19 - Sun Mountain S’mores: Enjoy free s'mores from 4 P.M. - 5 P.M. outside the Kids Center.
- Jan 19 - Live music with Saints & Liars: Saints & Liars is a four piece Roadhouse String Band hailing from Vermont. Their raw speed and gruff howling resonates through the green mountains. Be prepared to dance and stomp. Join us for live music in the Wild Boar Tavern from 3:30 to 6:30pm.
- The Sun Mountain Club, frequent skier program, is perfect for those that are just not ready to commit to a Full Season Pass and are looking to get out on the mountain more than once this season. Join the club for the same price as a daily lift ticket and unlock savings up to $20 off each ticket with no planning necessary. Plus, the club comes with one Non-Peak Lift ticket, so it literally pays for itself after just one visit.
- We love families and know that separating on the mountain to take lessons can be very stressful. This season we’ve decided to add an all-new family/friends lesson deal – offered at 3pm daily. This is a one-hour private lesson for up to three people! Private lessons are highly personalized and based on each individual need and level of ability. A mix of ages and/or abilities will be accommodated in this special 3pm private lesson. This is a great lesson for those that prefer to experience the moments together, or simply have a hard time separating from their family (or friends!). The goal is to teach everyone the skills and give everyone the confidence that is needed to conquer the mountain with hopes of many more mountain memories.
- Looking for the best lesson deal for your child? Say no more, we’ve got you covered. The KidsRule 6-Pack & Pass Deal is designed to unlock the magic of skiing and snowboarding for your child, age 5-12. The KidsRule 6-Pack & Pass is six KidsRule lessons and a Full Junior Season Pass for just $1,025. Our lessons combine fun, safety and learning to ensure kids have a great experience and a constantly growing level of confidence on the snow. Show me the math: A 2019/20 Junior Full Season Pass is $750. An all-day KidsRule Mountain Camps lesson is $190, so six lessons at retail is $190 x 6 = $1,140. You’re getting $1,890 worth of product for $1,025, you smart one, you, plus your child is out on the slopes, learning AND having the time of their life. Win.
- Make your reservation now at the slopeside Bromley Village for the comforts of home in a slopeside condominium. Make it a 3 Day Weekend and save 15% off the entire stay when you add Thursday or Sunday to your Friday/Saturday Non-Peak* weekend visit. Or, how about midweek? Not only will you guarantee zero lift lines, you’ll save up to 23% on your Monday through Friday Non-Peak* stay.
Visit Bromley.com for details
- Jan 18 - Seth Yakovone plays the Black Line Tavern stage 7:30 P.M. - 10:30 P.M.
- Jan 19 - The Tricksters Band plays the Black Line Tavern from 3 P.M. - 6 P.M.
Visit MagicMtn.com for details
Stratton Mountain Resort
- Jan 18 - Fireworks at 8:30 P.M.
- Jan 18 - Amish Outlaws at Grizzlies 3 P.M. - 6P.M.
- Jan 18 - Snowcat Ride with Dinner to Mid Mountain. Advance reservations required. Visit Stratton.com to make your reservaiton.
- Jan 19 - Sunrise Snowshoe Hike 7:30 A.M.
- Jan 19 - Doggie and Me Hike from the North Face 12:30 P.M.
- Jan 19 - Amish Outlaws at Grizzlies 3 P.M. - 6 P.M.
Visit Stratton.com for details
- Jan 17 - Allyn’s Mid-Mountain Lodge Remote Fireside Dining. 4:45 – 9:30 P.M. Reservations required. Allyn’s Lodge, Lincoln Peak
- Jan 18 – NSAA Safety Month’s “Shrediquette Learning to Safely Conquer the Parks”. 11:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M. Meet at top of Slowpoke Trail, Gate House Lift, Lincoln Peak
- Jan 18 – SUN, JAN 19 – 11th Annual Artisan Showcase. 12:00 – 6:00 P.M. Rumble’s Bistro & Bar, Lincoln Peak
- Jan 18 – Young Chef’s Class. 5:30 – 7:30 P.M. Reservations required. The Schoolhouse, Lincoln Peak
- Jan 18 - Pete & Chris’s Amusement Magic Show. 6:00 – 8:00 P.M. The Schoolhouse, Lincoln Peak
- Get lift tickets and lodging at a discounted rate with the Sugarbush Ski and Stay Package. Bundle lift tickets and lodging and save big with our winter ski and stay packages. Depending on the dates you choose, you could save up to 40% when you bundle. Stay in luxury in the slopeside Clay Brook Hotel & Residences, at the quaint Sugarbush Inn, or in individually-owned Resort Condominiums. All packages include complimentary access to Sugarbush Health & Recreation Center. Visit Sugarbush.com to book your ski and stay package today.
- Sugarbush’s radio frequency identification device (RFID) known as the SugarXpress Card makes purchasing and loading lift tickets on your computer or mobile device quick and easy. And once you have your SugarXpress Card you can reload online, skip the ticket window and go direct to the lift. Online tickets are available for one to seven days for youth, adult and senior, with limited quantities available at each rate. Savings vary from 55% (available well in advance) to 10% (available day of), with the lowest rates the earlier you buy. Visit Sugarbush.com to purchase your tickets in advance.
Visit Sugarbush.com for details
Suicide Six Ski Area
- Jan 18 - MLK Holiday Après Ski at Suicide 6 Ski Area. 2:30 P.M. - 4:30 P.M.
Visit Suicide6.com for details