Memorial Day Celebrations in the Green Mountains
Celebrate Memorial Day in the Green Mountains and start your summer off right. Vermont ski areas are getting ready for fun in the sun.
- Thursday Night Disc Golf League - Bolton's 18 Hole Vista Disc Golf course is open and Thursday, June 6 will kick off weekly nighttime disc golf. Find all details at BoltonValley.com.
- Leisure Lawn Games Tournament at the James Moore Tavern - Every other Friday starting June 7, Bolton will host lawn games like corn hole, ladder ball, horse shoes, darts/pool (on rain dates), spike ball, bocce, maybe croquet and/or a disc golf putting contest, perhaps more! Visit BoltonValley.com for more information.
- Bolton Valley Sports Center Grand Opening - June 8 marks the grand opening of the Bolton Valley Sports Center. Visit BoltonValley.com for all details.
- Summer Adventure Park Opens Memorial Day Weekend - On May 25 Bromley's Mountain Adventure Park will open for the holiday weekend and be open weekends until June 9. Visit Bromley.com for hours of operation.
- Bruce Bowey & Magic Brushes - On May 25 Magician and entertainer, Bruce Bowey will perform magic, ventriloquism, balloon art and humor to provide an epic show. Magic Brushes is known for painting excellent masterpieces on children’s faces, hands or cheeks. Visit Bromley.com for more details.
- Two for One Mountain Adventure Passes - On June 14 get two Mountain Adventure Passes for the price of one. Visit Bromley.com for details.
- Richmond Bike Trails are now open. Visit CochranSkiArea.com for trail conditions.
- Women's Ride Series Kick Off - On May 28, at Sleepy Hollow Inn, Ski & Bike Center. Visit Facebook.com/events for all details.
- Memorial Day Tram - The Jay Peak Aerial Tram will run Memorial Day Weekend weather permitting. Visit JayPeakResort.com for details.
- Golf is a Go - Jay Peak's 18 hole golf course is open for the season. Book tee times at JayPeakResort.com.
- Gov't Mule kicks off Summer Concert Series - On June 12, Gov't Mule will start Jay Peak's summer concert series. Tickets and info can be found at JayPeakResort.com.
- Memorial Day Adventure Park Opening - On May 25, the Killington Adventure Park will open to kick off summer. The Adventure Park will be open weekends only until June 16. Visit Killington.com for Memorial Day specials.
- Memorial Day Bike Park Opening - On May 25, the largest mountain bike park in the east will be open (weather permitting) weekends only until June 7. Visit Killington.com for Memorial Day specials.
- Closing Day at Killington - The lifts will stop spinning skiers and riders up Killington's Superstar Glacier on June 2. Head to Killington for a ripping fun weekend of skiing, biking, and golf! If you get up early, you could do all three in one day! Visit Killington.com for details.
- Killington Stage Race - On May 25-27, competitors will race around Vermont visiting historic sites and challenging themselves in Vermont's ruggid terrain. Visit Killington.com for spectator details. Registration is now closed.
- Killington IDF Skate & Ice Luge World Cup - Returning to Killington on June 14-16, watch as competitors race down a thrilling and renowned track. Details available at Killington.com.
- Vermont Bike & Brew - On June 21-23 celebrate the beginning of mountain bike season in the largest bike park in the East! Visit Killington.com for all event happenings and registration info.
- General Stark's Pub will re-open Memorial Day Weekend - The Pub will be open Thursday - Sunday through the fall. Visit MadRiverGlen.com for details.
- Magic Mountain's Disc Golf Course - Opens June 1. Visit MagicMtn.com for details.
- Black Line Tavern - Re-opening June 3. Visit MagicMtn.com for details.
- Peace Pipe Rail Jam - On May 25, Carinthia Parks hosts the Peace Pipe Rail Jam for one final day of FREE riding on the slopes (weather permitting). Visit MountSnow.com for details.
- Mount Snow Bike Park Opening - On May 25 the Mount Snow Bike Park will open for the 2019 season. Find trail conditions, lift status, and ticket info at MountSnow.com.
- The Mount Snow Golf Course is Open - Visit MountSnow.com for tee times and rates, course info, and memberships.
- Wimington Antique and Flea Market - Open mid May through mid October. Visit MountSnow.com for details.
- Summer Activities - With 700 private acres to play on, there are endless activities at the Mountain Top Inn & Resort. Visit MountainTopInn.com for information on all activities.
- Memorial Day Weekend Adventure Park Opening - On May 25-26 Okemo will open its Adventure park for weekends only until June 24 (weather permitting).
- Okemo Valley Golf Course and Tater Hill Golf Course are Open - Visit Okemo.com for tee times and rates.
- Total Archery Challenge - Pico Mountain hosts the Total Archery Challenge on May 24-26. Visit PicoMountain.com for details and registration.
- Both Highalnd and Lakeland Courses are Open - Visit QuecheeClub.com for all golf information.
- Mountain Bike Center Open - Smugglers' Notch MTB Center is open Friday through Sunday (weather dependent). There are tons of clinics, camps, and tours that take you through the breathtaking Smugglers' Notch. Visit Smuggs.com for trail conditions and hours.
- Hops & Pops - Father's Day Celebration at Smugglers' Notch complete with Food Trucks, Live Music, Carnival, Beer and more. Visit Smuggs.com for all details.
- Memorial Day 5K Color Run - Saturday May 25 there will be music in the village and sidewalk sales. Visit Stratton.com for details.
- Eagles Experience Concert - Sunday May 26 rock out for free to an amazing Eagles cover band. Visit Stratton.com for details.
- North Face Doggie & Me Hike - Sunday May 26 bring your dog and your trail shoes. Visit Stratton.com for details.
- Bike Park Opening - Suicide Six's bike park will open June 7. Visit Suicide6.com for information on mountain bike camps and trail conditions.
- Single Track Mountain Bike Trails are Open - Stop by the von Trapp Bier Hall after a day of riding for a post ride Brat and Brew. Visit TrappFamily.com for trail conditions, bier hall menu, and more.
Stay in the Snow!
Sign up to receive Ski Vermont emails and powder alerts.Sign Up
Let us help you get here with driving, flying and train travel tips.Learn More