As the 2018-19 ski and ride season nears its end, Vermont ski areas celebrate the coming of Spring with Easter egg hunts, music, and more. Check out these resorts' Easter weekend events.
Stowe Mountain Resort
Sunday, April 21: Mountaintop Easter Sunrise Service
Join fellow early risers atop Mt. Mansfield for a non-denominational Easter Sunrise Service provided by the Stowe Community Church. A complimentary Mountain Gondola ride will operate from 4:30am – 5:30am to transport the public to the service (weather permitting). More information can be found at Stowe.com.
Sunday, April 21: Stowe Closing Day Celebration Sunday
We saved the best for last. Join us as we celebrate this record-breaking snow year with a DJ party, sunshine, snow and friends! More details coming soon including timing for Easter Sunrise Service. More information can be found at Stowe.com
Saturday, April 20: Dazed & Defrosted Concert (it’s a free event that also doubles as our Killington Season Pass Holder Appreciation Day Party)
Sunday, April 21: Easter Services and Easter Egg Hunts
- Sunrise Service at the Peak Lodge (limited to 275 guests; first-come, first-serve basis). K-1 Express Gondola will load from approximately 5:30-6:15am.
- East Egg Hunt for all ages at 8:30am in the K-1 Base Lodge.
- Toddler-friendly Easter Egg Hunt at 9:30am by K-1 Roaring Brook Umbrella Bar (some eggs won’t just have candy; you may find a lift ticket, season pass and more). For more information visit Killington.com.
Sunday, April 21: Easter Service and Easter Egg Hunt
- Easter Morning Service - Begin your holiday weekend with a beautiful morning service mid-mountain at Allyn's Lodge. More information visit Sugarbush.com.
- Easter Egg Hunt: Join us Easter morning at 9:00 am to search and find all the eggs Easter Bunny hid from us. An on-hill egg hunt for ages 7+ begins on Upper Jester and the egg hunt for ages 6 and under is located around The Farmhouse in the base area. All information can be found at Sugarbush.com.